Blaugust Winner

Blaugust Winner
Blaugust Winner 2014

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Today My Niece Lily Turned 4

Today on the 17th of Blaugust my niece Lily turned 4.  My wife and I attended the party at my mom's and Lily was in fine form.  Lily has taken a keen interest in all things Ninja Turtles.  donatello is her favorite, so much so, at daycare recently she informed them her name was Donatello and refused to answer to the name Lily whatsoever.

Here she is at daycare dressed in some Turtles garb.



Being 4 she loves to tell the truth.  Today I learned that I was stinky, and funny looking.  At least I got a hug after forking over the first 3 seasons of TNMT cartoons on DVD.  Those brownie points will soon be forgotten I'm sure.

So you know what I was dealing with today, her is a selfie she took on her Leapfrog tablet.




No comments:

Post a Comment