Blaugust Winner

Blaugust Winner
Blaugust Winner 2014

Thursday, August 28, 2014

College Football is Back!

On the 28th day of Blaugust college football has returned!  I am super excited!

Since I no longer have cable TV, I thought this season might be hard to keep up with.  Thanks to the interwebs, I found a nice site that bootlegs all the games.  Not just college football...  If you want to watch Japanese baseball, they got it.  If you want to watch badminton in Qatar, they got that too.  If it is a sporting event taking place somewhere in the world, chances are they got it.  So I'm all set!

I did not graduate college, so I do not have an alma mater I root for.  My team is Alabama.  I'm not a bandwagon fan though.  As a kid, their games were always on TV.  They were just the team I grew up watching.  In the early 90's I was living in Tuscaloosa the year after they won the championship.  While living down there, I was able to meet a few members of the team where I worked.  Also was able to meet Gene Stallings, the coach at the time as well.

Since I do live in Tennessee, I also root for the Vols (unless they are playing Bama).  That probably sounds strange, but I have a hierarchy for the teams I root for.

Enjoy some football this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment