Blaugust Winner

Blaugust Winner
Blaugust Winner 2014

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tattoos of Your Favorite Game: Would You Ever Get One?

Today is the 26th of Blaugust!  Certainly we are in the dog days of the month.

I was considering today that my wedding band has gotten too small, or rather I've gotten to fat, and was curious about getting a tattoo of a wedding band instead.  This train of thought spilled over into my blog and I considered if I'd ever get a tattoo of something from one of my favorite games.

It's a tough question for me at least.  I have one tattoo that is deeply personal so I would not be against getting others.  Doing a quick Google search on the topic reveals a LOT of material.  I'll let your fingers do the walking in your search bar.  But as for me, here are a few I might consider for myself.

Since I identify with villains, perhaps this



Maybe the Chelsith Stone from EQ2


Loved Rift: Defiant Symbol


Planetside Vanu Sovreignty


Starcraft Protoss Logo


1 comment:

  1. My wife has the Arachnos logo from City of Villains tattooed.

    ReplyDelete