Blaugust Winner

Blaugust Winner
Blaugust Winner 2014

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blaugust Slog

Today, the 27th of Blaugust, is the first day this month my entry feels like a chore.  From reading many of the other participants, I've done well to last this long!

Having said that, I do think the intentions for Blaugust have worked on me.  I am absolutely writing more.  Thinking about writing more.  Usually genuinely enjoying what I'm writing.

I find myself wanting to blog about my health in general as it is on my mind a lot.  Diabetes has been causing some complications with other systems in my body, mainly my liver.  Part of me worries I'd come across as "woe is me", but part of me feels like "it's my blog, I can write what I want".  I fall in between those somewhere.

At this time I'm also doing some job interviews and I don't want to write a lot of craziness on here an employer might frown upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment