Blaugust Winner

Blaugust Winner
Blaugust Winner 2014

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stepping Out Tonight

Blaugust day 10!  This one's a quickie.

Heading out into the big city of Nashville to see some live music tonight.  One of my favorite artists, Jolie Holland, is playing in town.  This will be my third time seeing her.  I don't usually go see the same artists a LOT of times, but this is in a small club so will be a nice intimate show.  Her new album is getting a lot of praise.

Wine Dark Sea review

The first time I heard her music was on a Suicide Girls video.  Her voice is just something so unique and different to me.  Hope we can get a table at this place.  I don't want to stand up all night.  I'm too old for that!

Last (and only) time we went to this venue the lead singer passed out onstage.  We were sitting next to the table with all their friends and family so we saw them take some drugs before the show.  Band played one song twice at one point.  Tonight will be much different.



No comments:

Post a Comment