Blaugust Winner

Blaugust Winner
Blaugust Winner 2014

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Shoutout to My Wife

My wife deserves some praise this Blaugust!  She is not a gamer, so the rigors of my lifestyle were lost on her from the start.  There was a time we attempted to play Everquest 2 together, but she just couldn't master the movement and combat.

She's been very supportive of me, of my dreams, of my gaming, of my battle with diabetes.  She gets it all.  Over the past year I've been working on getting into a new career and it has taken me longer than I anticipated.  All this time she's worked longer hours, gotten TWO promotions at her company, and kept us afloat.  I cannot begin to tell you all how grateful and appreciative I am of her.  I'm also proud of her for stepping out of her comfort zone and taking on a different role.

All this month, she's tried keeping up with my blog but she's a few behind.  this one will probably be her favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Yep definitely my favorite! I love you Kevin more than you will ever know or understand. Your support allows me to step out in ways I would normally not do. Together we can and will accomplish anything we want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep definitely my favorite! I love you more than you will ever know or understand! Your support has encouraged me to be more than I ever thought I could be. Together we will accomplish our every dream!

    ReplyDelete