Blaugust Winner

Blaugust Winner
Blaugust Winner 2014

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sims4 Here I Come!

Already on my gaming plate is ArcheAge, Planetside2 is a main staple, and I'm really getting back into Star Wars:The Old Republic.  With the new Sims release I was dying to play it as well.

My gaming problem?  I LIKE TOO MANY AT ONCE.

Maybe I should change that question to a statement: GAMING IS MY PROBLEM.

The day Sims4 launched I debated on buying it but wanted to hold off knowing I had other things I was enjoying.  My 12 year old niece, Lexi, stayed with us over last weekend and Labor Day.  She loves playing my Sims and really got into DC Universe Online.  Subconsciously I think I got Sims4 for her for when she returns another weekend.  Yeah!  That's it!

After she left Monday I got to thinking about Sims and something that Mogsy had told me via Twitter about one of her sims having 100 offspring. Here is the blog entry she linked to me about it.  To me this sounds like a worthy challenge.  So I made a sim in Sims3 to work on this.  I'm up to about 12 kids now.

I stayed up almost 20 hours straight playing Sims3!  Doh!

Here is the proof...



Honestly I cannot think of when I stayed up that long playing anything else.  I'm sure I have before, just cannot recall it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment