Blaugust Winner

Blaugust Winner
Blaugust Winner 2014

Monday, June 16, 2014

Time to Get This Going for Keeps

Wow, it's been nearly two years since I last wrote on this.  When I started out with it, I had no real direction.  As you can see, my previous posts were on a lot of different topics.  After two years of reflection (that's a lot of reflection) I've decided I'm OK with keeping it all over the place.  

Mainly I want to blog about gaming, diabetes, and music.  Two of those are great loves of my life and the third will kill me.  Not to sound morbid but so far I've had a few life threatening issues with diabetes and I am certain the hits will keep on coming!  I'm OK with that to be honest.  It is part of what makes me who I am.  While it does not define me, it takes up a huge part of my day to day life.  

I'll work on linking other blogs, I have done a few that I used to read but will add more for sure.  

Part of the reason I want to keep this going is because I've made a lot of friends on Twitter who are in the game bloggers and diabetes related bloggers.  These are the people I interact with on a daily basis and I'd like to share more of myself with those communities.  So thanks for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment